Reporting to the Treasury Middle Office Manager will be responsible for supporting cash management in Quantum (newly implemented treasury system). The individual as a member of a newly created Treasury Middle Office team will be an active member running initiatives focused on delivering process transformation. This individual will be partnering across Treasury, and the technology teams, external system and service providers to deliver outcomes. Essential Responsibilities:
- This individual will provide support for implementation of Quantum for treasury accounts cash operations and settlements in partnership with BH Treasury.
- The individual will have an overall understanding of cash pooling structure, cash sweep rules, cash (auto) reconciliation processes. The individual will understand the cash pool interest settlement process.
- The individual will participate in the implementation of the Quantum software and beside cash management will have an overall understanding of the derivative and funding related settlement processes including deal confirmation and matching in Intellimatch software.
- The individual will be working with external consultants to understand the current running model and understand the support model for new processes.
- The individual will also partner with Treasury Front Office, Treasury Accounting and Digital Technology teams to provide support for testing and rollout of new software applications and upgrades.
- The individual in a newly created team will be responsible for managing the cash pool sweeps and treasury accounts cash reconciliations in Quantum.
- The individual will have an overall understanding of Middle Office activities and will serve as a back-up for derivative and funding settlement related Middle Office tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, business, accounting, technology or related
- Experience with cash management, Webcash or other payment systems, cash accounting is an advantage
- Experience managing projects and working in a global environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- Strong analytical and organizational/project management skills. Commitment for process improvement
- Ability to work effectively across functions in a matrix environment
- Ability in analysis and data driven communication across all levels of the organization
- MS Office skills required.
- Quantum, Intellimatch, Trax and/or SWIFT experience advantageous
- English a requirement
Budapest, Hungary and Florence, Italy
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more