Skills: HR - General
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a HR Analyst for a 1 year contract is Calgary, AB.
The HR Analyst, Organizational Effectiveness will be responsible for supporting a number of key programs including (but not limited to) Client's Leadership and Development and Business Skills programs, Onboarding and Orientation program, succession programs, performance management and overall area support. This position will work closely with various members of the OE team to provide assistance with the logistics, processes, and communications related to these programs.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage all logistics and communications related to the corporate wide new hire orientation program
- Schedule and manage training courses in the Learning Management System (LMS) through SuccessFactors
- Coordinate Business Skills training course logistics and manage communications with participants
- Support the development of the new corporate leadership programs by building out logistical processes as well as managing communications and employee registration
- Develop and manage processes for various OE programs
- Monitor HR Training and Leadership Training inbox's and respond to employee enquiries
- Assist with scheduling and team meeting management
- Training budget management which includes invoicing, accruals, and tracking of costs
- Assist HR Advisors with special projects and initiatives including by not limited to succession planning, performance review process, and mentoring
Must have qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in an OE related discipline (e.g. Commerce, HR, Organization Development, Psychology, Business Administration)
- 2-4 years' Human Resources experience is required, preferably with training administration or coordinator experience
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and time management skills in an environment with firm deadlines
- Skilled at multi-tasking and managing a variety of assignments at once
- Astute attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal and relationship-building skills, with exceptional customer service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have qualifications:
- Oil & Gas experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP is considered a definite asset
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.