Skills: Student / Recent Grad, Civil Engineering, Engineering Technician
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
To provide assistance to Senior Discipline Engineer but also to acquire knowledge and experience as part of a personal development to progress to an Engineer position in a chosen discipline either by part of a Graduate Development programme and / or normal career progression.
Duties & Responsibilities
One year - Fixed Term Contract.
- Development of project plans and their maintenance
- Preparation of inspection/integrity workpacks
- Retrieval of project specific technical data from client library/documentation
- Development of specific integrity strategies and reports
- Review of completed inspection workpacks / reports
- Assessment of anomalies and defects
- Maintaining the anomaly process
- Preparation of inspection and integrity data for input into RBA reviews and/or client presentations and meetings
- Operating the Maintenance Management Systems as directed
- Operating any inspection/integrity database or system such as ACET for input and review of data
- CTR's and budgets
- Maintaining filing systems
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Degree in an relevant engineering or science discipline (E)
- A post graduate qualification such as a MSc (P)
- Be committed to developing towards gaining and maintaining UK chartered status and corporate membership of a relevant institution (P)
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to communicate well in English both orally and in writing (E)
- Have either had work placements when taking qualifications and/or carried out relevant work during vacation periods (P)
- Experience in Microsoft software such as word, excel, powerpoint, etc. (E)
- Good team player (E)
- Good communicator both written and verbal (E)
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.