At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes is seeking Data Analyst to be based in Dubai. Essential Responsibilities:
- Download report from SAP & Work on analyzing them based on given KPIs.
- Provide a weekly report for the equipment days in repair for the workshop & by team.
- Prepare the monthly Tempo for the workshop KPIs.
- Book all technicians overtime hours in SAP & verify the accuracy of data.
- Maintain the technicians labor hours booking file & provide the Overtime report to finance and management.
- Download labor hours report from SAP to prepare workshop efficiency & productivity on weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide all repair cost estimates received from technicians to finance team on weekly basis.
- Work with Finance team on reviewing the repair cost and conducting the analyst.
- Provide monthly cost estimates to finance for accruals after approval from manager.
- Creating 3rd party repair cost Purchase Orders by Allocating to respective service orders.
- Collaborate with the finance personnel to sort out any queries and solve the related action items.
- Maintain data involving daily SAP transactions accordingly to reflect traceability and transparency.
- Provide support to Inventory group in issuing out spares and stock returning spares to match the balance between physical stock and data in SAP.
- Provide all necessary support and coaching to technician on performing SAP transaction.
- Degree in any of: Business, MIS, accounting or supply chain - Or Diploma with experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel, MS Word and industry standard purchase order software platforms
- Ability to analyze and present statistical data
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong PC and database management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated logistics/supply chain experience in a similar industry
- Excellent project management, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business.
- Strong problem recognition and solution development abilities.
- Strong financial, negotiation and business analytical skill.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates