Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
· And owner of the well integrity at all times.
· Directing all activities related to drilling operations in accordance to the drilling program.
· Monitoring the well bore condition, interpret and respond to down hole conditions.
· Securing of the well during an emergency or well control situation.
· Executing well kill operations as per instructions from Seadrill supervisors.
· Conducting well and drilling activities as directed by the Tool pusher/Tour pusher.
· The drill floor is never left unattended when connected to a well.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
· That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
· Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
· All drills and checks are conducted as required.
· All applicable reports and logs as required by supervisors, client and company.
· Assist with preparation for future drilling operations.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Subordinates are trained in order to make them suitable for a higher position.
· Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
Should have valid Opito BOSIET,OGUK Medical,IWCF Level 3.
People with TTS experience will be preffered.