Operations Integrity Advisor Client:
Leading Service company they are currently looking for a number of Operation Integrity Advisor for 12 month contract. The role will be field based and will be on a 5 weeks on 5 weeks off bases in Oman. Responsibilities:
- Working Member of the Project Management Team.
- Rig equipment and operating systems against drilling contract, bridging documents and industry standards including but not restricted to; American Petroleum Institute (API), International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC), International Electro technical Commission (IEC) and American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Developing and communicating action items to bring rig equipment and systems compliance.
- Tracking corrective action items through to closeout, Continuous monitoring to maintain compliance.
- Conducting rig site / facility audits.
- Ensure equipment certification for each rig / facility is available indexed and up to date.
- Will be expected to work closely with rig contractors and third party consulting firms on well control matters for both offshore and onshore wells in a multitude of environments.
- Work with independent third party experts, review and recommend BOP and well control equipment acceptance testing procedures.
- Ensure Well Control Inspections are carried out on each Rig Site.
- Rig equipment certification compliance audits, in addition to personnel certification, training and competency
- Provide guidance on system design, measurement, monitoring, and improvement.
- Demonstrate commitment and HSE behaviors that reflect the company's expectations and beliefs.
- Maintain a high profile and leadership in HSE by active participation in HSE audits, inspections and reviews
- 10 to 15 years experienced with Drilling
- Must have experienced working within as Drilling Rig Operational Integrity-Rig auditing experience
- Strong communication and experience working in advisory capacity
- Strong onshore drilling background
- Valid IWCF certificate
- Working for leading oilfield services company
- 5 weeks on / 5 weeks off
- Only paid when on site
- Day rate salary
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.