At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes is seeking Early Career Trainee to be based in Oman. Essential Responsibilities:
- Under supervision, assists and supports Technicians conducting technical maintenance and executes other related duties as assigned.
- Develops core Assembly, Maintenance, and Overhaul knowledge and skills.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements, and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- GPA 3.0 as a minimum
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to take initiative in learning new technical skills.
- Basic attitude related to field of study.
- Flexible in working inside and outside of Oman
Sultanate of Oman