- Criteria Elements Criteria Description Screening Verification Status Minimum Education Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Equivalent (with regular college study) from a reputed university.
- Professional / Technical Qualifications
- Minimum one of the following: NEBOSH Diploma or IGC or equivalent as may be defined by Company.
- HSE Trainings will be added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 10 Years of experience out of which minimum 5 years in Managing HSE in Oil & Gas industry
- Oil & Gas Construction and Commissioning knowledge will be added advantage.
- Sound understanding of HSE legislative requirements
- Effective interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Broad knowledge and experience in risk assessments and audit processes
- Develop tracking system for monitoring progress and keeping on track to capture findings are recorded and follow up until close out
- Keeps up-to-date on company HSE policies and procedures and follows them
- Support and actively participate in Company's and Organization's Project objective to achieve KPIs
- Able to priorities and handle several different tasks at the same time
- Develop and implement annual project HSE plan for the Contractor
- Competency in PTW Procedure including Contractor JPs
- Competency in HSE Management System
- Effective management of Road Safety
- Possess training certification to conduct proper accident investigation including safety flashes
- Capability to make Contractor fully prepared to deal with all type of emergencies at work including emergency exercises
- Ensure that the Contractor's fire and safety equipment are receiving timely preventive maintenance
- Ensure that welfare requirement are met
- Ability to conduct HSE audits, inspections and Incident investigation.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.