Skills: Subsea Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NES Global Talent is currently looking for a Lead Subsea Systems Engineer for an initial 18 month contract in Nailsea, Bristol. In this role, you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Broad knowledge of Software, Electrical and Hydraulic systems
- Design control system boxes from a system architecture perspective
- Would look at someone with knowledge of Hydra-Mechanical as opposed to Hydra-Electrical
- Deliver core systems documents/supply drawing and schematics
- Will lead all the way through the FAT
- Predominantly office based though could be present for SAT
- Mostly subsea control module delivery, though could be involved in topside electrical and hydraulics
- Lead Engineer will be required to do an Analysis Questionnaire pre-hire to ensure viability
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.