At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Bently Nevada Sales Account Manager's main responsibility to maintain and develop customer's relationship and drive growth, SM to work with peers in sales and other functions on day to day bases to ensure we meet and exceed customer's expectations. Will be responsible for a geographic area and/or specific accounts for selling Bently Nevada products, services, parts, solutions and projects. Develops sales plan for this account and own the Operation Plan "OP", sales, convertible orders and margins. Understand customers applications and how to design a solution that fits these applications. Flexible to travel and visit customer's sites for meetings and technical/commercial discussions Work with commercial operation team for proposals generation and to lean the process for best customer's impactEssential Responsibilities:
- Achieve and exceed sales goals
- Develop selected new potential accounts and grow business volume within existing customers
- Directly or in collaboration with other company resources lead and execute sales processes to obtain orders (identify and qualify sales opportunities, assist in proposal preparation or directly prepare proposals for customers, present proposals and contracts to customers, negotiate and close orders)
- Provide technical information to customers and process other customer requests to appropriate functions
- Directly execute or coordinate sales programs, regional and global initiatives defined by Sales Management
- Collaborate with other Baker Hughes other P&Ls to increase market penetration
- Establish, develop and maintain frequent contacts with selected accounts through visits, telephone calls and correspondence
- Build effective business relationship with selected accounts through understanding their organization, developing a business relation with senior management, identifying key decision makers and understanding their business, strategy, goals and directions
- Develop sales strategy for key opportunities and account development plan for key accounts
- Leverage Install Base knowledge to create aftermarket and service opportunities
- Responsible for alignment on winning strategy with the key partners, including Mutual Action Plans, localization programs, strategic partnerships, alliances, etc
- Report any information related to market trends, pricing and competition
- Regularly utilize sales and customer relationship management tools e.g. DealMachine and optimize own activities by using these tools. Maintain an accurate forecast in the CRM tool (DealMachine).
- Share information about new potential selected accounts with Sales Management for further analyses
- Consult with other functions on issues like pricing, product or solution specification to ensure that company provide the appropriate quality, business and technical solution to the customer need
- Participate in exhibitions, seminars and other marketing activities to identify new sales leads and assure proper follow-up
- Meet all the Baker Hughes Integrity policies in every business activity
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or technical related field is preferred but not a must
- Experienced in creating and implementing successful sales and business development plans that clearly define opportunities, goals and objectives within a multi-product sector.
- Working knowledge of Minimum of 5 years of experience in significant sales, commercial or operational leadership roles in industrial market place Instrumentations. Bently Nevada or Vibrations systems experiences would be beneficial.
- A well organized, relationship builder with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills, outstanding commercial awareness and good all round business acumen
- Strong Presentation skills
- Fluent English and Russian both written and verbal
- Travel up to 60% of the time as required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- High energy and passionate. Activator.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several tasks simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more