Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our client is a Global Oil Company who are recruiting for a Senior Architectural Engineer to work in the London area on a staff basis.
Closing date 18th Nov
- Be able to perform architecture engineering for different project phases from initial feasibility study, concept design, basic design to final detailed design.
- Prepare and finish all the documents and drawings for the detailed design phase and update and revise the related documents and drawings on time according to the requirement of construction.
- Prepare architectural philosophies, MTO's and specifications
- Prepare purchase and subcontract requisitions and assist with evaluations.
- Interface coordination engineering disciplines, LQ providers and outside parties.
- Ability to manage and plan own work scope and that of assigned designers.
- Prepare and complete all the documents according to local authorities' requirements (for example, local authorities permitting, third party review)
- Attend co-ordination and engineering review meetings as per project requirements
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Diploma in Architectural Technology preferred.
- Ten years minimum experience architectural design and layouts for offshore Oil & Gas installations
- Experience of PDMS modelling, Draft and 2D AutoCAD
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements