Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Business Development, Operations Management, Sales
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
If you are looking for a great career and an excellent opportunity to grow within a high performance company, then look no further. Be a part of a highly skilled team that provides exceptional service, achieves higher efficiencies and delivers lower project costs.
Cathedral Energy Services is a trusted partner to North American energy companies requiring high performance directional drilling services. We work in collaboration with our customers to tailor our equipment and expertise to meet their specific geographical and technical needs. Our experience, technologies and responsive personnel enable our customers to achieve higher efficiencies and lower project costs.
SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - HOUSTON, TEXAS
Reporting to the US General Manager, the candidate will provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper sales strategy, customer engagement and the right people driving the growth of the organization. The chosen candidate must demonstrate a proven track record in selling directional drilling services, or similar oilfield applications, at a management or senior sales level across the United States.
- Expand Strategic Marketing: Develop an ongoing, dynamic process of identifying high potential market opportunities and ensure sales efforts are focused appropriately to drive profitable growth, improve EBITDA margins and ROA.
- Increase Sales Effectiveness: Leverage our strategic marketing initiatives into profitable sales and provide sales coaching/support to improve our sales effectiveness.
- Enhance "Customer Experience": Through working with our sales & operations teams and customer feedback, continue to identify ways we can improve our product and services offering.
- New Product/Business Opportunities: Take a lead role in evaluating new product offerings that could contribute to improved financial performance.
- Minimum 7-10 years of proven sales, management experience with a solid track record selling Directional Drilling or related Oilfield Services.
- Experience operating as a member of a multi-functional leadership team. May have MBA or similar leadership training.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in one of; Business, Marketing or Engineering.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, including participating in O&G technical discussions.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to leverage company's stronger points, while addressing objections with confidence and determination.
- Proven experience in conducting presentations to individuals and groups.
- Highly organized and disciplined in maintaining a CRM, with sales activity reports.
- Ability to attract, recruit and empower a group of sales professionals.
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidence and professionalism
Cathedral offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, retirement & savings plans and excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career. Whether you are a qualified applicant or already a member of our team our intent is to treat everyone fairly, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.