Skills: Project Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Residential role in Qatar - 1 Year contract
Reporting to the Head, facility management , the office optimization project manager will be responsible for
managing and leading the overall office optimization project (Including, inspection & data gathering , analyzing
& planning , strategy formulating and recommendation of action , implementation and execution and finally
handover to Client ,etc. ) in the main Tower for the Company. Responsible for commissioning and overseeing
and acting as the primary interface liaison for all necessary office optimization project baseline, assures all work done is to up and meeting the QCDD , NFPA , Health, Environment etc. standard and requirement, and coordinate with all other related department to the matter (C&P , HR, etc.) and venders working on the project.
Role and responsibilities:
- Assessment of Client tower occupancy and space distribution.
- Gather Client requirements of space and forecasts.
- Analyze space data & set a strategy based on meeting the local & international codes (QCDD, NFPA, etc.)
and best practice on the business within the allocated budget
- Ensure space efficiency and determine the how much space is needed.
- Create the scope/timeline/cost of the office optimization project.
- Suggest action plans and layout changes to Head of facilities management.
- Create visuals of floor planning and designing (AutoCAD , 3D design etc. )
- Follow Codes and international standard of space management.
- Present plans and options in the building committee and gather/analysis feedback .
- Improve the office environment in Client's tower (best practice on the business) .
- Implement and monitor office optimization project
- Manage distribution and re-distribution of space in Clients tower.
- Ensure alignment with local standards, laws.
- Advice the office furniture/equipment to be used on the office optimization , and methods for tracking
- Create Client space management standard,
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements