Skills: Civil Engineering, Design Engineer, Structural Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Ghent, Flanders, Belgium
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Senior Civil/Structural Designer.
Duration: 6 months renewable contract
Location: Ghent, Belgium
My client is currently looking for a Senior Civil/Structural E3D Designer. Projects consist of Multidisciplinary projects within the Onshore-Petrochemical Sector.
• Preparing drawing (mainly concrete, steel, roads and infrastructures),
• Co-ordination of the design to ensure good interface with all other disciplines,
• Supervising and coaching the Civil and Structural project team(s),
• Prepare engineering drawings,
• Review project documents prior to issue for scope and presentation against project standards and specifications.
• 10 + years' experience as a Civil Designer,
• Bachelor's degree in Civil design (Or similar),
• Experience within Oil & Gas - Petro-chemical industry,
• Must have experience with E3D and Drafting in E3D
• Experience in PDMS,
• Onshore experience (Petrochemical, Chemical, Refinery),
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
• Experience in concrete and steel,
• Extensive design and analysis experience of Onshore structures.
If you feel your experience fits the above criteria, please feel free to apply using the link.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!