Other Skills: Well Control, Leadership
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Balikpapan, East Kalimantan, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
To ensure the smoothness of rig operation by establishing a specific working program and controlling day to day field operation activities.
- Have 5 - 10 years of experience in the same position on Cyber Base Jack Ups
- Have valid OIM License
- Have valid IWCF/ IADC certification
- Technical knowledge in drilling equipment & drilling process for offshore operations
- Experience in drilling/logging/running casing and completions/BOP Operations
- Familiar with well control procedures / stuck pipe procedures / fishing operations
- Experience in rig move operations
- Have a thorough knowledge of rig emergency scenarios and signals and procedures
- Perform assigned duties in a safe efficient manner in accordance with Company Policies
- Proficient in HSE Processes and Administrative processes.
- Proficiency in English (written & oral)
- Have high standards of HSE commitment in respect to Policy / Procedures
- Experience in management and supervision of multinational crews
- Familiar with class and regulatory requirements
- Familiar with budget management and cost effectiveness
- Experience in supervising and managing client well programs
- Have good communication and supervisory skills
PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk is Indonesia’s largest national onshore and offshore drilling contractor that has been serving both local and international clients domestically as well as abroad for more than two decades. Since its establishment, Apexindo has served prominent oil and gas companies, such as Total E&P Indonesie, Vico Indonesia, Chevron, ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips, Pertamina, MedcoEnergi, Hess, BP, PetroChina, Lundin, Santos, Crescent Petroleum, Pearl, Statoil, Anadarko, and Devon.
As part of its commitment to continuously improve the competitive advantage as well as the international standard drilling services, Apexindo has successfully passed the surveillance audit and obtained the certification of ISO 9001; 2008 in Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2004 in Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001:2007 in Health and Safety Management System. Moreover, Apexindo also put a consistent concern on health and safety of its employees and stakeholders. This commitment had made Apexindo posted Lost Time Incident Frequency Rate (LTIFR) and Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate (TRIFR) that are below the industry average as recorded by the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) Asia Pacific Region.
At the moment, with 8 onshore rigs, 6 offshore rigs, and a unit of Floating Production, Storage, and Offloading (FPSO), Apexindo has grown to become a leading drilling contractor with domestic and overseas operations, driven by its vision to be a world-class drilling contractor without compromising services.