Skills: Document Control
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Document Control Analyst
Our client is currently seeking a Document Control Analyst for a contract until the end of December. The position may extend into the New Year but there is no guarantee.
This position is located in the Calgary Head Office.
- Manage the transmittal of information
- Classify and record project documentation.
- Implement and manage company document control processes, procedures and specifications to ensure accurate records of all project official documentation generated, Contractor or its vendors.
- Coordinate the work with EPC document controllers to ensure consistency of process, and enforcement of document control procedures.
- Perform audits for procedural compliance.
- Manage the metadata of project documents, such as, but not limited to; number, title, revision, status, etc. in accordance to project specifications.
- Maintain accurate file structure for all project documentation.
- Manage transmittal of information between project and other company organizations, making appropriate database/log entries for tracking purposes.
- Provision of accurate and up to date document review, receipt and issue information to project team members.
- Expedite and track status of all documents reviewed internally by the project.
- Diploma/Certificate in records management or equivalent of education and experience
- Experience with Coreworx is an asset
- 3 years' related experience in a document control management environment
- Understanding of documentation revision control and review/approval process
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize work requests and meet deadlines based on overall understanding of business impacts
- Demonstrated computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Acrobat Adobe and Databases
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving, written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well with diverse personalities and work force
- Enthusiastic team player
- Flexible and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet the time demands of unpredictable activities; capable of handling pressure and challenges in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and prioritization of work to achieve the
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.