A TAX FREE DIRECT HIRE Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Centralized Customs Inspection Area Manager
to be based in Qatar for a terminal operating company providing container, general cargo, RORO, livestock and offshore supply services in Hamad Port, Qatar's gateway to world trade. JOB PURPOSE:
To manage the day to day planning and execution of Container Freight Station and the Centralized Customs Inspection Area ensuring the highest level of productivity, efficiency and customer service at all times consistent with company business strategy and policies. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Management or related discipline
- 10 years of experience in operations management with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
Job-Specific Skills (Generic / Technical):
- Strong knowledge of Port and/or terminal management and Operations.
- Strong knowledge of Cost and productivity optimization, process design and re-Engineering.
- Good knowledge of container shipping industry trends and best practices
- Proficiency in English (Must).
- Ability to work with key stakeholders, senior executives, management team and external partners/advisors through collaboration & teamwork in a non-hierarchical relationship framework.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Good knowledge of automated terminal management systems and Office and web applications
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities
- Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
- Good organising and planning skills
- Good understanding of Qatar and GCC culture and working environment.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several large-scale projects.
Interested? Apply Now and take advantage of this TAX FREE Job Opportunity with benefits!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.