Responsible for supporting the team in successfully delivering wells drilled on time and in budget, providing drilling engineering support during operations, and conducting activities in compliance with functional processes and policies and external local regulations.
- Applies sound principles of drilling engineering design, works on programme preparation and equipment readiness, and provides operations support to successfully deliver wells drilled on time and within budget.
- Continuously seeks areas for performance and safety improvements and process optimization in alignment with the function's practice and policy.
- Goes to the well site in order to provide drilling engineering support during job execution stage, when required.
- Provide Product Lead with advanced input on digital product value definition, users cases, functional requirements, user testing and deployment.
- Complies with BP's Code of Conduct and models BP's Values & Behaviors.
- Support the Product Owner with in the generation of value definition, users cases, functional requirements, user testing and deployment.
- Working with digital BAs on the creation of user stories.
- Work with 3rd parties and digital teams to deliver agile software development.
- Support the delivery of value adding and user-friendly digital solutions.