Other Skills: Data Integration, Exploration
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Oman
· Plan, Supervise and participate in Geodetic Survey services, including positioning of drilling locations, land / hydrographic surveys, geographic information service
· Remote sensing data analysis as well as topographic mapping within the concession area.
· Lead the execution of the Upstream Corporate Data Management activities, involving data activity and data quality, ensuring strict adherence and compliance to ADNOC requirement.
· Develop plans, initiatives and requirements across the data management for various Upstream disciplines to ensure data completeness and data quality is managed consistently in Al Dhafra Petroleum.
· Manage the implementation of Data Management solutions for effective storage, controlled access, maintenance, integrity and security of data across Al Dhafra Petroleum.
· Review of GIS products and act as pivotal point facilitating population of sub-surface data into the company's GIS database.
BSc. in Systems Analysis and Data Management with 10+ years of experience
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.