Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 9 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Oman
·Develops and updates TRC's internal quality policies and procedures. Coordinates and ensures the updating and the implementation of quality policies and procedures. Suggests appropriate criteria, guidelines and mechanisms to regulate and ensure consistent implementation of these policies and procedures.
·Prepares, organizes and coordinates the TRC Project Review Committee and monitors TRC communications activities (publications, patents, conferences, symposia ...etc.). Leads, as TRC quality referent and the TRC process to obtain the ISO 9001 Certification. Manages TRC Key Performance Indicators & Key Milestones (KPl/KM) system and all TRC agreements preparations. Monitors the good functioning and efficiency of TRC quality processes.
4. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Job Specific Accountabilities
Development of Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
- Ensures the development, revision and recommendations of TRC quality policies, procedures and standards to support the business in line with the industry best practices.
- Oversees the preparation, editing, publication and communications of procedures at TRC.
- Manages and updates TRC Quality Management System and leads TRC ISO 9001 certification plans scheduled for each year.
- Manages and ensures TRC patent acquisition procedures are in place and in line with ADNOC and the Legal and Insurance Division (L&IDD) Practices.
- Provides administrative and technical support and assistance for TRC teams seeking patent acquisition via liaising between I &LDD and ADNOC R&D Directorate.
- Manages the TRC Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) as well as other collaborative agreements portfolios.
- Liaises with CSSD and L&IDD to ensure TRC NDAs and all collaboration agreements follow the company best practices.
- Prepares, updates and reports, in coordination with TRC management, the yearly Key Performance Indicator and Key Milestones and liaises with CSSD to report TRC KPl/KM status in the Quarterly Performance Review Meeting.
- Acts as the focal point for all audit activities at TRC, follows up old and new audits activities, reports their status and liaises with the action owner to ensure all actions meet the target dates.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Department budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Section / Department policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section's / Department work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Section / Department in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices
- Provide inputs to prepare progress reports for Company Management.
5. COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Regular contact with CFO, SVPs and VPs
- Regular contacts with ADNOC HQ & Group Companies
- Occasional contacts with Shareholders
- Occasional contact with Service Companies to discuss Business Services provided by them
6. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s in business law or business management or its equivalent
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 9 year's' experience in the refinery field in the oil & gas industry. Work ing experience in R&D a centers operation is preferred.
- Will be an advantage
7. TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Advanced knowledge related to the oil and gas industry, preferably gained while working in a multi-cultural environment with a multinational organisation
- General knowledge of Business Planning and Corporate Governance Framework
- Fluent in English & Arabic (spoken & written).
8. behavioural CompetenciEs:
- Analytical skills and Good communication skills
- Leadership skills, strategic planning skills, advanced level of interpersonal skills
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.