At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling of Field Radiography systems products.
- Responsible for preparing technical materials and performing commercial & technical discussions with potential clients.
- Responsible for compiling bid documents, bid opening, and bid clarification for Flow business.
- Own 'channel management and development' to achieve OP.
- Work out winning strategies to improve the coverage and penetration.
- Deliver on all internal targets: i.e. orders, convertible orders, revenue and margin
- Coordinate support resources to maintain and grow existing accounts.
- Provide an accurate sales forecast of each Q, build up strong pipelines.
- Boundaryless support to other product lines by sharing and expanding opportunities in the same customers as much as possible;
- Be knowledgeable and sensible in economic market, competitive threat and NPI effects;
- Ensure successful implementation of Sales Strategy and develop work model for proactive selling and prospecting.
- Understand customer specific requirement and meet it in a quick way.
- Run and manage DM in discipline and timely as company requires.
- Run biz as company policy and rules require
- Bachelor degree or above in Engineering, Preferably in NDT with OG background.
- At least 3 years work experience in sales with NDT background
- Customer centricity with result-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- "Can do" attitude ability to work well under pressure, prioritize and achieve toplines
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong reading and written skills in English, common level of oral English above Level 4;
- Strong spirit of team work and boundary less support.
- High Say/Do ratio with passion.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more