Skills: Engineering Manager, Project Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $800 - $900 per day, Benefits: 35% Uplift + Accommodation + flights + visa
Location: Basrah, Iraq
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently on the looking for a PCL to be based in in Iraq on a 28/28 rotation.
You will Lead, Deliver & Integrate standard, realistic and consistent full suite of Project Services (i.e. Cost Estimating, Cost Engineering, Planning & Scheduling, Benchmarking, Risk Management & QS) for HPLPG & Refrigerated LPG projects.
- Engineering Degree and/or Certification of equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry with demonstrated prior experience in a Project Services Lead role.
- Demonstrated strength in the planning function of Project Services is an advantage.
- Project execution practical experience (e.g. engineering, controls, C&P, construction).
- Proven interpersonal and relationships skills in complex environments with ability to work with personnel of diverse background.
- Development of local national employees through Coaching and training.
- Experience in or with NOVs, JVs and NOCs
- Hardship location experience is a must!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.