Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an Account Manager in Texas City, TX. In this position you will develop technical background on Baker Hughes products and services. Develop and implement sales strategies. Assist with the development of short and long range sales goals. Maintain and service key customer account. Engage, entertain, and communicate with plant personnel at customer facilities.
Handle special projects, as assigned.Essential Responsibilities:
- Learns Baker Hughes product and services technologies.
- Manages existing process chemical business at major account in the Texas City area.
- Identifies and closes new sales growth opportunities.
- Leads and oversees activities within assigned accounts.
- Interfaces across the internal organization.
- Builds strong relationships with key customers through value-selling and entertainment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science
- 3+ years' experience in related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, Visio, Process Simulation software
- Strong at building personal relationships (with internal and external customers)
- Knowledge of crude unit (desalting & corrosion control) process chemical treatment experience within a refinery or in a refinery engineering position
- Experience with crude unit (desalting & corrosion control) process chemical treatment experience within a refinery or in a refinery engineering position
- Experience with Industrial Sales
- Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Chemistry degree.
- Project Management experience
Texas City, TX
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.