Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Human Resources Intern provides support and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions and apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
• Provide Human Resources support to management and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices.
• Support leaders on Human Resource issues; including policies, procedures, practices, payroll, staffing and organization.
• Works on different projects depending area of expertise.
• Provide support for the development and execution of a communication plan to ensure effective two-way communication takes place.
• Assure that appropriate training opportunities are in place.
• Work with employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment.
• Assist in developing sources of qualified candidates, screening, testing and selection of applicants.
• Coordinate employee engagement activities and supplier's management.
• Provide support to key HR processes.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Undergraduate (Bachelor's degree) 5th to 7th Semester of any bachelor degree.
• Fluid English
• Initiative/ Proactivity
• Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
• Strategic thinker: Proven problem solving skills.
• Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges.
• Strong communication (verbal/written), interpersonal and leadership skills.
•Ability to interact cross-functionally.
•Digital mindset with strong ability to learn and navigate systems.
•Knowledge of the oil and gas industry or willingness to learn about the oil and gas industry.
Guadalupe Monterrey, Mexico
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more