Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Arbroath, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Maintains quality assurance/quality control within busy manufacturing facility
- Training and implementation of a quality assurance/quality control program
- Planning, coordinating, and supervising the quality assurance/vendor surveillance program in conjunction with project management to ensure that quality requirements of vendor provisions are met
- Supervision of small quality assurance team
- Control internal audit schedule and conduct internal audits ensuring accurate and detailed documented audit results are maintained.
- Provides evidence of compliance to the Quality Program to Management, Customers and Regulatory Authorities
- Keeps abreast of changing regulatory and license requirements in order to make the necessary recommendations for changes to the management system and provide the necessary expertise to aid management with the necessary changes
- Represent the Quality Function across all aspects of the business.
- Participates, implements and trains on processes that improve Service Quality.
- Previous experience of ISO 9001/API Q1 requirements required.
- Experience of Oil Services Industry Equipment, its production and assembly techniques involved. Experience of system Auditing and Root cause determination.
- Relevant degree or HNC/HND qualifications with related experience in similar industry.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Simpson Road, Arbroath, Angus, DD11 2NJ, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 82335
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.