Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Skills: Materials Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £40000 - £47000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Procurement Direct/Indirect Materials Representative for their Aberdeen based client.
To provide support to assigned major spend category aiming at ensuring competitive pricing, reducing complexity, lead time and improving supply reliability.
* Manage day to day activities within designated supplier relationships for existing suppliers.
* Manage service level and quality complaint resolution as required for existing supplier base.
* Identify, communicate and support process improvements for materials or services with stakeholders as required.
* Use sourcing processes and tools to effectively.
* Responsibility for execution and proposing sourcing strategies and project savings.
* Act as a second defence in expediting orders to ensure adherence to contracted delivery times and investigate and resolve problems as required.
* Identify alternate suppliers and/or alternate materials or processes and drive approval processes.
* Responsible for ensuring contracts are updated, accurate and uploaded in the contract system.
* Responsible for financial reporting of savings.
* Manage tight materials process to ensure security of supply.
* Support company quality systems through engagement with suppliers and work toward successful corrective action, resolution and continued quality.
* Lead savings projects, sourcing processes or other initiatives that supports achieving team goals.
* Manage and lead the assigned team.
* Collaborate with global sourcing teams.
Education & Experience :
* Academic qualification in sourcing and/or negotiation.
* Three years plus relevant experience.
* Team management and collaborative working.
* Experience of sourcing processes.
Preferred Experience :
* Tactical negotiation skills.
* Managing categories, process and people management.
* Problem solving.
* Proven business acumen.
* Team building and coaching.
If interested in this excellent opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND