Skills: Project Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Lead Engineer - Project Management (Completions & Well Intervention) in Australia. This role will be primarily based in Perth, Western Australia
- Provides high level of support to the product line(s), technical selling support, key field product applications support, well prognosis, and/or completion product performance support.
- May be top engineering / technical position in region or area.
- Identifies new product opportunities and development strategies.
- Interfaces with product line management and local management to support direction and strategies to best capture market opportunities. (Field Service Personnel not included.)
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 8+ years experience or Master's Degree in Engineering and 2+ yrs experience or Ph.D in Engineering and 1+ yrs experience
- Preferred someone with IWS, Upper Completions Liners, IPS experience
- Experience in Baker Hughes tools are added advantage
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations - Australia
Salary Range - AUD 150,000 - 165,000
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more