Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Student / Recent Grad, Manufacturing Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
About this job:
The Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelor-level or Master-level degree to have hands-on work experience as the foundation to their professional life and, depending on performance, be first-in-line for an ongoing career opportunity.
Essential Responsibilities :
• Rigorously apply Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards in all situations using BHGE systems and procedures in service of maintaining and further developing the safety culture
• Work on an assignment/project within Oil & Gas Industry to stretch your learning and skillset
• Participate in training sessions and complete self-study assignments
• Receive active coaching and mentoring
• Use your academic knowledge to complete assigned project(s), deliver customer outcomes and improve the operation of our business
• Learn and utilize software associated with assigned tasks
• Network globally and cross-functionally with other interns; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
• Enrolled in a 4-year Bachelor-level degree program; or a Master-level degree program
• Maintain a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent
• Currently in your Sophomore or Junior year of your degree program
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Legal right to work without restrictions and/or company sponsorship in the country of your application