Baker Hughes is the lead contractor for the execution of a large Plug & Abandon Project in the North-East area of the Netherlands. For this project we offer the opportunity as an experienced Plug & Abandonment Specialist to join the team in Emmen, Netherlands. The role will be based at the onshore P&A location, you will work day or nightshifts on a 2 week rotation.Essential Responsibilities:
- Safe and successful execution of cementing and (milling) fluids operations.
- Cementing: Plan and prepare for setting of cement plugs. Perform checks and loading of necessary product and equipment required for scheduled cementing operations; including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility. Maintenance of cementing unit, ready for pressure testing and cementing all time. Execute cementing job and pressure testing.
- Fluids: Provide onsite services by measuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- Maintain inventory of cementing and fluids products at customer well sites and at mixing plant.
- Provide effective customer service by providing well site supervisors information regarding the progress of a rig site and create/implement solutions to rig site problems.
- Pressure testing & pumping with cement/ fluid pump
- Light maintenance on pumping-, cement- and fluid equipment.
- Support the HWO crew with other activities on location (including rig-up & down and unit-move operations).
- Protects the health and safety of employees, contractors, and the general public.
- Provide input to KPI evaluation and improvement plans.
- Participate in AWOP, safety & morning operations meetings.
- Bachelor's degree within relevant field (experience can compensate for lack of formal education)
- Minimum 10 years of field experience in Oil and Gas Industry. P&A experience would be an advantage.
- Familiar with well control procedures.
- Proven experience within Cementing and/or Fluids services roles.
- Thorough understanding of HWO and P&A operations.
- Team player to support operations that fall outside of the common cementing and fluids tasks?
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in use of computer based programs related to application of products and engineering of wells.
- Good written and spoken Dutch & English skills.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more