- Develop selected high potential / key accounts and grow business volume within existing customers in Russia and Caspian region
- Support sales process directly or in collaboration with other company resources, lead and execute customer support, identify and qualify sales opportunities within the focused customers, assist in specifications and proposal preparation or directly prepare proposals, presales and after sales trainings for customers in Russia and Caspian region
- Keep and support product knowledge and expertise on the market in the region with Sales team and Channel partners
- Initiate and drive initiatives on product technical promotion on the market
- increase activities with the end customers,
- Lead and drive customer technical seminars, webinars, RTAs in the region
- Leverage Install Base knowledge to create available updates, upgrades, customer trainings and service opportunities
- Report any information related to market trends, pricing and competition, product placement and positioning, application needs to Product company.
- Support TRS activities
- Share information about new potentials with Sales team for further actions
- Meet all the Baker Hughes Integrity policies in every business activity
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or technical related field is preferred but not a must
- Experienced technical sales.
- Working experience in Aerospace segment or with NDT equipment.
- A well organized, relationship builder with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills, outstanding commercial awareness and good all round business acumen
- Strong Presentation skills
- Fluent English and Russian both written and verbal
- Travel up to 60% of the time as required
- RVI product knowledge or BSI experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High energy and passionate. Activator.
- Ability to influence others
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more