Responsible for the provision of engineering expertise on the design, planning and execution of drilling activities, supporting drilling operations through technical leadership, and conducting activities in compliance with functional processes and policies and external local regulations.
- Provides advanced engineering experience and expertise needed for well design, well planning, and preparation of drilling programmes that safely and compliantly meet the well objectives.
- Supports more the organization in the execution of well operations by delivering high-level drilling engineering leadership, support and assurance during operations.
- Continuously seeks areas for performance and safety improvements and process optimization in alignment with the function's practice and policy.
- Supports the organization in the technical coaching and development of drilling engineers.
- Complies with BP's Code of Conduct and models BP's Values & Behaviors.
- Provide Product Lead with advanced input on digital product value definition, users cases, functional requirements, user testing and deployment.
- Maintain a prioritized backlog of user stories to be developed and delivered.
- Lead 3rd parties and digital teams to deliver agile software development.
- Work with regional teams to assure that regional stakeholders / end users are accounted for.
- Delivering value adding and user-friendly digital solutions.