Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently sourcing a Senior Administrative Assistant to join our team in Houston, TX to support a multi-year program. This program is a business led, IT enabled transformation effort to deliver a modern ERP platform to replace the existing solution. The program team is comprised of a Program Integration Office (PIO) and multiple project teams across the Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Operations & Maintenance, and Capital Projects functions.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting large IT projects; events coordinator; MS SharePoint
Provides general administrative support to the nxtgenERP Program Integration Office (PIO) and project teams
- Works with program leads to plan and schedule workshops and program events; including booking rooms, catering, preparing materials
- Works with Real Estate and Facilities (REFS) and program team to manage floor capacity and seating chart
- Manage onboarding, inclusive of IT setup, for new team members (contractors and employees)
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for reports or presentation materials
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence; including management of contact and distribution lists
- Usually works on generalized routine assignments that do not require a broad knowledge of the corporate organization
- Duties typically includes reports, correspondence, and scheduling.
Skills / Qualifications
- At least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented, excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.