Skills: Financial Audit
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes currently has a vacancy for a Senior Forensic Auditor.
- Plans, organizes and performs various audits worldwide, evaluating the control environment and the associated compliance risk with the FCPA and other anti-corruption laws, within cost and time budgets.
- Develops accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work performed.
- Timely prepares audit points summarizing findings and recommendations and discusses them with auditee.
- Also may work on financial internal control audits and be asked to performs internal control testing and documentation in compliance with Institute of Internal Auditor's International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Timely prepares draft audit reports for Supervisor/Manager review and Director issuance to division management.
- Reviews and ensures that audit findings are representative and work papers comprehensive and fully supported.
- Develops cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies noted.
- Participates on special projects and investigations on an as-needed basis.
- Travels up to 40% of the time.
- Strong knowledge of financial audit procedures, including planning, techniques, tests and sampling methods required.
- Good knowledge of corruption and/or fraud risk
- Experience in internal or external auditing, and/or relevant experience.
- Public accounting firm experience
- University Degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Data Analytical experience
- Ability to travel
- Public accounting certification preferred (e.g., ACA, ACCA, CPA and ACFE).
- Knowledge of ACL is a plus.
- Experience as a forensic auditor including relevant experience testing compliance with the FCPA.
- Advanced PC skills, including Word and Excel.
- Strong technical, analytical and decision making skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to interact with all levels of management.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more