Responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for Oilfield Equipment Services business: The UK Services Finance Analyst will focus on driving controllership and reporting for project execution on relevant product lines, aiming to improve volumes, margin and cash.Essential Responsibilities
· Responsible for reporting and analytics on project performance, liaising with project managers on margin execution.
· Reconciling revenue, cost of sales and inventory for OTR business segments, including SOX checks.
· Support billing & cash collections activities
· Support in month end closing activities
· General Accounting and General Ledger activities (manual journal entries, accounting reconciliation)
· Preparation of monthly/quarterly financials for the different product streams.
· Drive cash collections with key focus on Past Due reduction. Reporting of outstanding payments and liaise with commercial team to improve performance.Qualifications/Requirements
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with proven years of experience in Finance).
- Some years of experience in Finance Operations or equivalent knowledge and experience.
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and embrace change
· PC proficiency, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Hyperion & other financial systems
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal, process management & leadership skill
· Excellent analytical and accounting skills - able to analyse information & identify implications
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more