Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Data Analyst, on a 1 year contract basis, location in Aberdeen.
Responsible for supporting Senior Analysts to ensure integrity of CMMS data development build, and to ensure that the data requirements are met by controlling data flow, manipulation, and conducting data integrity quality assurance checks.
This role represents a great opportunity to gain experience and exposure within the Oil and Gas industry and the prospect to advance within a progressive company with real career challenges.
• Preparation/Update of Microsoft Access databases required to ensure data integrity and validation
• Development of final deliverable load files (Maximo and SAP) ensuring quality and integrity as per client specification
• Ensuring that all key milestone deliverables meet the data specification required throughout the project and identify any potential obstacles
• Assisting with CMMS build and data collation.
• Executing SQL queries and interrogating the results
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• User/Admin Level knowledge of Maximo including Backend Tables functionality
• User Level Knowledge of SAP including Backend Tables functionality
• Working Knowledge of Maximo/SAP load file generation
• Knowledge of MS Access, advanced Excel formulas
• Extensive Data QA/QC experience
• Knowledge of relational database theory
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team or individually
• Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
• Good problem-solving skills
Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Experience in Maintenance Engineering and previous experience on maintenance build projects
• VBA Language
• SQL Language