At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:Essential Responsibilities:
- Maintain, diagnose, adjust, repair and function test mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment, such as Liquid Nitrogen pump units, steam & ambient vaporisers, centrifugal pumps and reciprocating booster units.
- Conduct mechanical inspections.
- Use moderately complex diagnostic equipment to aid in Fault Analysis.
- Facilitate third-party repair of equipment when required.
- Analise and interpret data from Field Fault Reports to identify and repair equipment.
- Follow Work Orders & Check List, complete equipment records and file as part of maintenance, quality control and assurance programs.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Technical diploma or 5+ years' maintenance related experience in electro- mechanical function or minimum 5 years relevant industrial experience (military, oilfield, construction, automotive, electronic).
- Certifications preferred but not required: A/C certification, electrical maintenance, Stationary Engineer.
- Some electrical experience on 3 PH480V and single PH 120V preferred.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Experience of hydraulic circuits and ability to troubleshoot faults.
- Basic level of analytical ability to fault find technical problems and identify potential solutions.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Professional level of English
Son en Breugel, The Netherlands
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more