Our Client is looking for an Equipment Readiness Lead, on a contract basis, location in Aberdeen.
- Working closely with all departments and suppliers to ensure most sufficient planning and call off strategies
- Working closely with the team leads to delegate daily workshop duties to ensure deadlines are met
- Being active in ensuring the most up to date information on load out dates and job changes to ensure you can communicate and plan on the impact this has on resources and suppliers
- Playing a crucial role in maximizing the efficiency of the workshop team through planning resources and prioritizing duties
- Point of contact for 3rd party inspectors and clients
- Preparation of all documentation for equipment load outs and organising any third-party inspections as required
- Arranging equipment collections and ensuring load outs are completed, ready for dispatch
- Raising invoice tickets for all offshore services, rental and personnel
- Tracking of assets in and out of location and assisting the team with their maintenance
- Carrying out load out audits
- Giving support to our suppliers where needed in any invoice queries
- Ensure equipment is delivered on-time and according to operational demands.
- Improve the reliability of PL equipment assets.
- Increase the utilization and efficiency of assets.
- Reduce the COSD.
- Assist the Equipment Readiness Lead and Engineer with equipment preparation for jobs.
- Execute WOs as assigned, generally involving non-invasive maintenance relating to final preparation of surface and downhole equipment and ready boxes.
- Verify the status of equipment certifications and calibrations.
- Perform or assist in final function or verification testing (e.g., Wireline Operational Combination Check).
- Execute WOs as assigned through the CMMS for the PL, ensuring compliance to SW and WO data accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in preparing and organizing required documentation (e.g., calibrations, function tests, material certifications, inspections, etc.) and if necessary, third-party QC/inspections.
- Prepare equipment, and associated critical spares, for shipment and staging to a pre-determined location or loading zone.
- In the absence of Shared Base Support (SBS), location structure may dictate the need for this job to be designated to carry out some SBS tasks such as equipment shipping, receiving and associated mechanical lifting.
- Adopt a CI work ethic and participate in initiatives to improve efficiency and productivity in equipment readiness, COSD, and asset utilization through maintenance processes.
- Comply with PL TLM standards and the Competency Manage