Skills: Project Management, Project Engineer, Subsea Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Montrose, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NES Global Talent is currently recruiting for an Interface Engineer, for a minimum of 18 months' work based in Montrose. Ideally, we are looking for someone to take full responsibility for the interface management throughout the lifetime of the current subsea project (engineering, manufacturing, testing, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning), along with being able to identify, resolve and drive external / internal interfaces to closeout, in a timely manner & in accordance with project execution plan. Additionally, a proven track record within an independent EPC project / tender position is hugely desirable.
- Preparation of project interface management procedure tailor made to client requirements
- Initiate and administrate the interface management system in accordance with project interface management procedure
- Chairing interface meetings between project stakeholders
- Progress reporting to external and internal stakeholders
- Good technical systems and engineering skills based upon previous experience, preferably within the oil & gas industry
- Demonstrate a readiness to make decisions and to take initiative, and assist others in taking decisions and deliver the information required
- Demonstrates good team working abilities and should be able to arrange and manage events which involve various teams
- Provide leadership in interface matters, and negotiation assistance when encountering conflicting interests
- The interface manager organizes interface meetings and schedules the delivery of information. Delivery of information according to schedule is important for the progress of the project
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.