Baker Hughes is hiring a Wireline Service Delivery Coordinator with ongoing operations for assigned customers, to maintain smooth running of operations. This is a job execution position and it involves full knowledge of all open hole & cased hole Wireline. The primary purpose is to enhance the relationship with customer and bring additional work to Baker Hughes through demonstrated service delivery results, with active support and proven competence of our crews.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Wireline P&L in Norway
- Accountable for 3rd Party, AMO and all inventory costs management in Norway
- Accountable for managing Field Crew Asset and Equipment's that goes on every job
- Attends all customer daily morning calls and job operational planning meetings to support all planned work
- Responsible for creating Equipment Order Forms for all jobs and Supervise crews doing load out
- Organizes Pre Job, Post Job and Integrated Job Planning meetings for all jobs following managing the Job Cycle MTJC process.
- Responsible for the attendance and own DWOP's & CWOP - (Drilling and Completing Well on Paper) in customers account.
- Responsible for writing of Logging Programs for all jobs working with the GFE's and DAC.
- Responsible for HSE and Service quality performance in assigned accounts
- Responsible for providing accurate job billing paperwork's to the sale team
- Accountable for daily tracker of personnel and equipment
- Responsible for checking log data quality and passing all field data to Geoscience team for processing
- Drives Field Crew with Job Hazard identification & HAZOPS job process.
- Ensure jobs paper-works, VDIS and follow up reports are closed out timely
- Owns and completes Customers Non Conformance Report ( NCR), Non Productive Time Report ( NPT), Failure Reports etc
- Supports problem resolution close out and provide input to DAC for reporting to Customers in a timely manner.
- Ensure Field Crews have the training and competency developments they required for their job following Qualify to Perform process
- Maintains current technical status by attending training courses and by self-study.
- Support Operations in weekend duties as required and performs other related duties as required.
- Field Engineer with Open Hole and Cased Hole experience, 5 years+ will be beneficial.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Wireline Services Open Hole Tools, Cased Hole Tools, Pipe Recovery Tools, Coring and Testing Tools
- PCOR and RCI), Production Logging Tools, Imaging tool. Be very conversant with the deployment risk management technologies.
- Candidate with strong and excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian languages
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate and communicate with all levels of stakeholders both internally & externally.
- Resilient and driven attitude towards challenges that comes with the job role.
- Excellent and complete problem resolution evaluation skills and reporting to Customers in a timely manner.
- Good knowledge in computer skills in Microsoft software- Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Valid driving license is a requirement for this job for customer visits & other company duties, other additional driving certifications will be handy to have (e.g. Advanced Driving)
- Job requires travels to working and assisting in UK and EU business from time to time as determined by business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent, with experience in any technical discipline (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Geology)
- Excellent language skills in Norwegian and English
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more