Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Back Office Systems Architect - 28 x 28 Rotation - 12 Months Contract - Iraq
ESSENTIAL:- Experience with Microsoft Technologies & solution stacks. Deep knowledge in all Microsoft Enterprise products with particular focus on O365, Azure, Exchange. Experience with ADC & MS Remote Access products. Deep understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, HyperV) & storage fabric (SAN, NAS) is a must. Deep understanding of software-defined storage with a focus on distributed storage. Deep technical understanding of Veaam backup technology. Experience in providing solutions for on premise & cloud Archiving for Exchange & Data file storage. MCSA & MCSE required. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline). Minimum of 15+ years overall IT industry experience. Minimum of 10+ years in a solution architecture role.
The Back Office Systems Architect will be responsible for the strategy, design, guidance on implementation & configuration, & the development of specialized system & procedures.
Back Office Systems Architect Key Accountabilities
- Technical Design Authority for solutions for BackOffice Systems & Hosting Infrastructure.
- Perform unbiased technical comparison analysis of different solutions versus competitor solutions.
- Architect & design solutions to exceed functional & non-functional requirements as defined by the IT Operations Manager & IT Manager.
- Work closely with the rest of the IT organisation to build close relationships, understanding specific cross functional requirements & deliver solutions as OneTeam.
- Create & review architecture & solution design artefacts. Providing recommendations on enhancing the current environment
- Ensure adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Identify, communicate & mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues & Decisions throughout full product lifecycle
- Use strategic thinking & consider the art of the possible, comparing various options based on feasibility & impact
- Propose actionable plans & roadmaps that balance tactical & strategic needs
Back Office Systems Architect Criteria & Qualifications
- MCSA & MCSE required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline)
- Minimum of 15+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 10+ years in a solution architecture role
Back Office Systems Architect experience & job requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Technologies & solution stacks
- Deep knowledge in all Microsoft Enterprise products with particular focus on O365, Azure, Exchange.
- Experience with ADC & MS Remote Access products.
- Deep understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, HyperV) & storage fabric (SAN, NAS) is a must. Deep understanding of software-defined storage with a focus on distributed storage
- Deep technical understanding of Veaam backup technology.
- Experience in providing solutions for on premise & cloud Archiving for Exchange & Data file storage.
- Excellent communication skills including writing white papers, Evaluation Reports, Design Documentation giving presentations & other forms or Knowledge Transfer.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Takes initiative & looking for ways to improve/simplify current ways of working.
- Experience in architecting & designing technical solutions for Microsoft centric solutions based on industry standards.
- Experience with any claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, JIT, &/or RBAC / Ping etc
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Experience with mission critical technology components with DR capabilities including Site Recovery technologies.
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design & management
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of understanding of Hyperconverged products & services
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.