Skills: Mechanical Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Oil Field Service Mechanical technician to join the team in Al Asha, Saudi Arabia.
- Maintains assigned trucks, ships, and related surface cabin equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
- Routinely welds, paints and refurbishes equipment.
- Conducts mechanical inspections.
- May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment. Review procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Configure test stations and systems.
- Facilitate third-party repair of equipment when required.
- Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
- Maintains records. Schedules maintenance of equipment Maintain equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Fresh Graduates with Diploma Degree in Mechanical or Maintenance Engineering
- Or One year of maintenance related experience in mechanical function
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Expertise on hydraulic circuits and ability to troubleshoot faults.
- Proficient in the use of multi meters, me ohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
- Advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Advanced computer skills
Al Asha, Saudi Arabia.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more