Skills: Regulatory Compliance
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Raeburn Recruitment are assisting our client, a radiation protection consultancy, with a requirement for a Radiation Protection Advisor. This is a permanent opportunity based in Aberdeen.
As Radiation Protection Advisor, you will be responsible for the provision of radiation protection and radioactive waste advisory services to a wide range of Clients from different industries and sectors. Your main duties will include:
- Preparing local rules/work procedures and risk assessments
- Interfacing with clients and stakeholders to deliver key projects on-time
- Teaching courses
To be considered for the Radiation Protection Advisor opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified RPA through RPA2000
- Qualified RWA - preferred but not essential
- Experience teaching radiation protection courses
- Working knowledge of sealed sources and x-ray equipment
- Experience in teaching radiation protection courses
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.