Skills: Chemical Engineering, Maintenance Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our Client has an opening for the Decontamination and Chemical Cleaning Manager to lead decontamination and chemical cleaning projects within AP Region. He/She is responsible for coordinating and managing the projects; technical preparation and assessment of the bids related to the chemical cleaning and decontamination projects; ensuring that the assigned projects are completed on time and to the highest service quality standards.
- Managing the Chemical Cleaning and Decontamination Projects in accordance with Company best practices and Client's expectations.
- Preparation and development of the Chemical Cleaning and Decontamination procedures and packages.
- Selection of the required equipment and the chemicals for the Chemical Cleaning and Decontamination projects.
- Work with the Sales team during the bid stage to assess the bid from the technical/quality and HSE points of view.
- Develop the engineering knowledge of the team by advising on training and other learning needs and opportunities as well as by directly mentoring and training individuals.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the key customers within the region.
Education / Qualification / Work Experience Requirements
- University degree or equivalent - preferably in an engineering or chemistry discipline.
- A track record of leading/engineering roles in the chemical cleaning and decontamination projects.
- Understanding of the different types of fouling occurring on the oil and gas processing facilities and understanding what cleaning methodology needs to be applied to address the particular fouling problems.
- Good knowledge of the standard decontamination techniques such as cascading and circulating, vapor phase decontamination, foaming.
- Able to work & communicate in the English language
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Positive, can-do approach to work and to problem solving.