Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Workover or Completion
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
· Be the primary link between OPS and the Workshop. All needs/changes for the Workshop from OPS should pass only through the AMO Mgr or delegate(s) in order to keep the shops laser focused on production and limit timely disruptions
· Ensure Tool Box talks are facilitated each morning by AMO Leads (if applicable) and that all content is effective and sign in sheets completed and filed (including any 3rd Party & Field folks if working in shop) And all HSE checklist are completed in Pride.
· Ensure daily cleaning (6S Checklist) and preventive maintenance is being carried out on all equipment in the workshop/yard (IE: forklifts, HPU's, pressure washers, wash water systems, test cells, tumblers, torque machines, etc) and maintain records. (Incl. 3rd Party Inspection areas)
· Spend most of the day in the workshop/yard to ensure all AMO expectations are being met; HSE & Quality (eMtJC's), Production Output, SAP/MaPS Entry, Efficiency (OT) and Core Values.
· Review AMO's monthly production performance and KPI's to see if any adjustments required to better meet and exceed all expectations for next month. Elevate any issues immediately to Geo SD Leader/PL AMO Leader for support driving favorable results forward
· Ensure complete and thorough handoffs done at the end of every hitch with back 2 back rotator.
· 8+ years of experience in mechanical oilfield equipment maintenance and repair workshop oversight, supervision or management
· Strong safety, quality and process discipline culture
· Knowledge of workshop operations, production scheduling, personnel utilization and cost management
· Knowledge of maintenance tracking and invoicing systems
· Previous experience with SAP a plus
· Previous experience with Lean/5S a plus
· Ability to work 21 day on/21 day off schedule with 12 hour shifts
· In-depth knowledge of liners, coiled tubing drilling and conventional fishing
Prudhoe Bay, AK
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more