At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Essential Responsibilities:
- Customer timely invoicing:
- Processing backups provided by PL
- Invoice creation and issuing to Customer
- Tax invoice and relevant acts of work completion issue
- SAP invoice processing in compliance with BHI standards of coding;
- Close communication with PL representatives on billing issues;
- Close communication with Customers on billing issues, on any queries with regards to invoices and payment related issues;
- Compliance with tax legislation requirements during invoicing;
- Compliance with BHI invoicing process and procedures;
- Compliance with Customer requirements on any invoices related issues;
- Provision of acts of timely reconciliation as per Customer requests;
- Control of company KPI's (DSO and LD);
- Provision of requested reports by PL (revenue report, LD report, AR aging report commenting and updating);
- Processing monthly accruals and tracing them for timely invoicing;
- Collaboration with ARCC team on any customer credit limit issues;
- Collaboration with ARCC team on any invoice adjustment or clearance issues;
- Close work with other customer service group representatives
- Work with online banking application for incoming funds clearance
- High School Diploma in Finance or Accounting or equivalent;
- 2+ years of experience on the similar position;
- Leadership skills;
- Proficient in the English language verbal as well as written.
- Proven written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Effective leadership skills;
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management;
- SAP knowledge preferred.
Atyrau, 5/2 (live-in permanent)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more