Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Fluid Environmental Services (FES) Product Manager supporting the Drilling & Completion Fluids product line at our Rankin Road facility. Reporting to the Drilling Fluids Product Director, The Fluid Environmental Services Product Manager is responsible for the Fluid Environmental Services product line, working with technology, operations and supply chain to ensure revenue and margin growth. The candidate will liaison with the sales and operations organizations to identify market solutions, address future needs and grow the global Fluid Environmental Services business. The product manager will actively guide the new technology development process from a commercialization standpoint and identify introduction opportunities. The candidate will also work with other organization functions to ensure inventory/assets needs are met and utilized efficiently.Essential Responsibilities:
- Globally responsible for the Fluid Environmental Services (FES) product line
- Manage a continuing process of optimizing product line for share and margin growth
- Prioritize development and sustaining engineering needs
- Main contact for internal and external customer questions, requests or concerns for Fluid Environmental Services
- Provide guidance to operations to ensure Fluid Environmental Services solutions meet environmental local requirements.
- Develop pricing guidelines and strategies for new and existing products.
- Regular communication and updates to region operational heads to check health of products and discuss upcoming initiatives
- Represent the organization in outside discussions and technical forums
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of Oil and Gas experience
- Operational experience with solids control, drilling waste management and drilling fluids.
- Strong background with sales and/or customer interaction
- Applicable business skills and financial acumen necessary to maximize gross margins and improve operational efficiency
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer requirements and market demands to define FES product line strategy.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Travel as necessary to support tenders, tradeshow or customer events