Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Responsible for supporting the execution of the strategy for the Human Resources department. Supports the HR department by providing data management and analysis. Provides project management support. Responsible for office management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gathers, completes, analyzes and presents various Human Resources statistics as needed for example, turnover statistics, performance management/merit increase comparisons and department culture surveys.
- Collects and analyzes HR organizational data and makes recommendations to HR management.
- Creating quarterly HR Metric Report and presentations for Executive Meetings
- Supports the roll-out of new modules in the Talent Management System
- Supports the implementation of HR Strategic initiatives and deliverables in partnership with the VP HR.
- Participates with annual HR activities to ensure organizational readiness and completion. Some activities include Performance Management, Succession Planning, and Employee Development.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or a related field.
- Preferably two years of professional level experience in Human Resources required involving two or more of the following major functional areas: recruitment, compensation, organizational development, data analysis or project management. .
- Must have Advanced level skills in using MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of the human resources body of knowledge, with an emphasis on learning and development
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and successfully prioritize concurrent projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- High level proficiency in MS Office required; demonstrated ability to present outcomes of analyses in diverse formats, for example: written high-level observations of analyses (Word), tables and charts (Excel), and leadership presentations (PowerPoint). HRIS experience and ability to create complex reports highly preferred. SharePoint knowledge a plus
- Proven critical thinking skills are required; demonstrates assertiveness, initiative and creativity in problem analysis and resolution
- Ability to creatively and proactively handle unique situations
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write moderately complex correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
Ability to read, comprehend and interpret information. Ability to develop and write correspondence which can be disseminated to executives, managers and supervisors. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations. Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure including foreign currencies, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. A mathematical aptitude required, as demonstrated by utilization of Excel for reporting.
Some level of conceptual thinking, judgment and decision making is required for solving problems that may affect many departments or processes, or for solving problems that require innovative approaches to complex situations is required.
Houston Windfern office.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.