At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes is currently seeking an experienced Artificial Lift Field Specialist in Algeria.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision performs installation/pulling of complex Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) systems and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells.
- May be required to act as team leader. Monitors, trouble shoots and tests downhole ESP equipment including Downhole Monitoring Tools in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- ESP System installation Commissioning, start up, monitoring (run in & pulling ) AND Troubleshooting
- Assists with the set up and startup of Centrilift Motor Controllers and VSD's.
- The position involves frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Excellent Functional / Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills.
- Industry experience and product line training required
- Hands-on Technical Knowledge of ESP
- Ability to work
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to work in the field
Hassi Messaoud, Algeria