Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
OPERATED ONSHORE OIL FIELD DEVELOPMENT
Primary Purpose of Job
Undertake Reservoir Engineering studies of the QP operated oilfields to optimize field development plans as well as analyze reservoir and well performance data, develop reservoir surveillance programs and conduct reservoir management activities. Prepare detailed/integrated development plans for underdeveloped hydrocarbon resources and participate in interdisciplinary reservoir study teams.
• BSc in Engineering or Applied Sciences
Experience & Skills
• Prefer 10 years of work experience in reservoir engineering activities
• Strong background in reservoir surveillance and optimisation
• Experience in transient well test interpretation, material balance modelling and performance prediction
• Must have strong teamwork skills. Experience working in a multicultural environment is a plus.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, less experienced staff, field staff and management
• Must be familiar with reserves evaluation, classification and booking
• BSc in Engineering or Applied Sciences Desirable
• Experience working on mature oil/gas fields and numerical reservoir simulation
• Desirable to have experience in reservoir fluid sampling, fluid property modelling, routine and special core analysis
• Desirable to have knowledge of uncertainty analysis and risk assessment/management.
• Simulation - Eclipse 100/300
• Petrel RE
• Fluid property modelling - PVTi
• Material balance - MBAL
• Well test interpretation - Saphir
• Reservoir surveillance - OFM
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa