Early Career Program: Sales & Commercial - 2020 Opportunities
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
What do you ASPIRE to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of Baker Hughes innovation!
The Sales and Commercial Development program offers exceptional experiences to launch a career in sales, sales operations, deal enablement and marketing. Learn about our customers, our fullstream product and service capability, industry, while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization. The Program starts in July; start date will be based on program needs.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work on rotations and/or assignments in customer-facing sales roles, impactful sales operations, deal enablement, application engineering, product management, marketing, channel partners and pricing, etc.
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Complete formal training in customer engagement & negotiation, business and finance acumen, presentation and communication skills, outcome selling, project management and change acceleration process, etc.
- Contribute to business outcomes
- Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments
- BS or MS degree in Engineering, Mechanics, Economics, Business or Marketing from an accredited university
- A cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Fluency in English and Arabic (oral and written)
- Geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Legal right to work in the country in the UAE without company sponsorship or time restriction
Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, accountability, teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative. Passion in Sales, Commercial, Negotiation and Marketing in Oil and Gas.
Locations: Various Locations
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more